Consider just five reasons:
1. We will do what you will not be able to do. Unless you are trained, your knowledge about modern vehicles will be limited and you probably won’t have the time to learn. The equipment required to perform most of these procedures are too expensive to be kept idle for once-in-a-long-while use. So please book an appointment now.
2. We will do things that could save your life. Time and time again we notice things that are dangerous to the vehicle and its passengers when we conduct checks on vehicles. An example is tire pressure. We frequently observe them to be either too high or too low. Either of these levels can cause tire blowout at high speed. The problem is compounded when the TPMS has already failed and some take no action when the warning lamp switches on. Do you need further details? Please contact.
3. We will carry out inexpensive procedures that will save you huge amounts of money. There are procedures and warning lights that could be delayed for a while and there are those that should not be delayed. We do not ignore anyone that will result to huge spending and likely damage to your vehicle. We service your transmission unit as the manufacturer recommends so that you do not change the entire unit at a huge cost. We advise replacing your timing belt before they damage your engine. We re-kit your brakes before the pad metals wear off your disc. Why don’t you contact us today and pay us a visit at our workshop?
4. We implement a unique maintenance schedule for your vehicle as the manufacturer demands. Newer vehicles no longer fit into the old one-schedule-fit-all practice of yesteryears. Every vehicle now needs its own maintenance schedule based on manufacturer’s recommendation, vehicle use, and other factors. We have tools that will give us access to your vehicle maintenance needs and we will further customize it with you. This eliminates surprise breakdowns. Tell us when you are coming.
5. Our procedures will leave your car with high residual value. We keep every system functional so your vehicle remains in good grade at all at times. Ask for more for we are open to do more until you are satisfied, your satisfaction is our obsession.
Your vehicle is not a learning unit. Do not leave it in the hands of learners to practice with. It is your asset, you are the one paying for the services, you are the recipient of any failures, so keep asking for details of any proposed repairs until you are confident the work will be done well before letting anyone work on your vehicle. If all your questions are not satisfactorily answered, try another shop. At WERTSEA, we have answers to your questions. Please ask the questions.
Lubricants and fluids used in your car determines how long the car will last. In the past engine oil was engine oil, transmission fluid was transmission fluid, brake fluid was brake fluid, axle oil was axle oil. Today, all those have changed. Most manufacturers have blended fluids to suit their specific needs. A rule of thumb is to use what has been recommended. Do not believe anyone that tells you that they are the same. Wrong fluids may reduce performance, increase wear and tear, encourage leaks, increase fuel consumption among others. Schedule a visit to us here and we order the right fluid before your scheduled service date.